Another use for Home Depot Mickey Head Paint Chips!

Hi,
Where in Wal-mart did you find the self laminating tags? Such a great Idea. I'd bet they'd be great on a lanyard too!

I found mine in the isle where this labling machines, and shipping envelopes are. They were hanging with the rest of the laminating supplies.

That's a great idea!! Home Depot will hopefully never realize that the Disboard members are the reason that all of their Disney paintchips go missing so frequently. Everytime I go to Home Depot, I always pick up 2 handfuls and make DF pick some up too. Maybe one day I'll decorate a huge wall in my house with them. :laughing:

We know.
I work at HD, the department head of paint and I where talking and he asked me why the neon green mickey head paint chips went so well, but no one ordered that color in paint? :rolleyes1 I told him I don't know, but me may want to stock up before summer vacation :laughing:

We had to go to the depot on sunday... we picked up a bunch of the paint chips, including alien green!

We know.
I work at HD, the department head of paint and I where talking and he asked me why the neon green mickey head paint chips went so well, but no one ordered that color in paint? :rolleyes1 I told him I don't know, but me may want to stock up before summer vacation :laughing:

:rotfl: I figured they had to notice. I'll take other colors too but more of the green.

My Dh is grabbing some for me and I plan on leaving Disney notes in my girls lunch bags for them, along with doing other great ideas that you have all come up with!! You are all so smart!!

i got some on the weekend and i'm making a match game for my 2.5 year old

it will teach her there is more then 1 shade of yellow red green and blue

002.jpg

001.jpg

I actually do the same thing with my 2.5 ds! I keep several of the paint chips in my purse, so when we're out at a restaurant and trying to keep the little man busy, we play the color match game.

That's a great idea. And just what a man needs, another excuse to go to Home Depot. Think I'll go out and get some today after work......

After work?

I am going in a few minutes during lunch. There is a HD just down the street.

I found another use for those cute Mickey Head Paint Chips from Home Depot-Luggage Tags! I have to say that I saw the idea posted on the Dis so I cannot take full credit for the idea. (But thank-you to whoever is responsible!!!! :thumbsup2 )
They were super easy to do and very inexpensive. I paid a little under $6.00 at Wal-Mart for the self-laminating packets w/ the clear luggage attachment.
Here is a pic of what I made for our upcoming February trip:

luggagetags.jpg

I have to say I am super-happy with how these turned out! We all needed new luggage tags and am glad I found the idea to make my own on the Dis! :banana:

we used them as luggage tags and we also put them on our stroller and wife and mother put them on there purses

Awe! Your tags are so cute! I've heard of this before, but now that I've seen a pic I have to make them! I also normally buy shoe tags for my kids, but I think I might make some necklaces too! I have access to a heat seal laminator. (Of course I have one too, but it's in the back of a storage unit! :( )

Ok people, I'm just not grasping the Mickey head paint chips and lime green what hanging from backpacks and fannie backs.

Could someone explain. Thanks.:goodvibes

Ok people, I'm just not grasping the Mickey head paint chips and lime green what hanging from backpacks and fannie backs.

Could someone explain. Thanks.:goodvibes

Post 49 shows Mickey Head paint chips. Home Depot has their Disney paint colors in the shape of Mickey's head. Of course, DISers saw them as useful for other things...who came up with DISers using the alien (lime green) color as an unofficial color for DISers I do not know. When you see someone with one, you know they DIS and you should be friendly. Does that answer your question? It's just a DIS thing.

Post 49 shows Mickey Head paint chips. Home Depot has their Disney paint colors in the shape of Mickey's head. Of course, DISers saw them as useful for other things...who came up with DISers using the alien (lime green) color as an unofficial color for DISers I do not know. When you see someone with one, you know they DIS and you should be friendly. Does that answer your question? It's just a DIS thing.
dito :disrocks: lime green for life

Oh, I get it. Sorry to be a little slow. (it's cold here in Maine!) I'm off to Home Depot and Walmart this weekend --great idea about the luggage tags. I just love these boards!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Slow is OK. I've had to ask questions about some computer terms that I'm sure everyone else knows. I used to tell my students that I get confuzzed. Of course they would correct me but I would respond that confuzzed means my brain was fuzzy. :laughing:

Things to pick up at Home Depot:

1. Router
2. Draino
3. Mickey head paint chips

:rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter