Antenna Mickey Ears

As sad as this sounds, I had mine stolen from the Magic Kingdom cast parking lot. You'd think they'd just go buy one with their discount!!:D

I've had the patriotic Mickey on my Ford Windstar since May - no damage, no theft, and the van must have a pretty solid antenna, because it hasn't bent the antenna back either.

That said, I live in a rural mountain setting - not a high crime area. We do have a Walmart in Littleton, about 20 minutes away. I go in there at least once a week or so, and no one has bothered with mine!

I have a couple of others - waiting for the appropriate season - I need to go get some more while we visit in December - I only have non season specific, and the sunshine Mickey. I need a Christmas one!

Good Luck!

I have several different toppers that I change every couple of months. I always hold my breath when I am going back to the parking lot...sad, because I expect it to be stolen. Luckily:D , I have always come back to it still on my car! No damage to my antenna either!

I have had red, white and blue MM on my car since sometime this Summer. No damage and nobody has taken him either. *knock on wood* Now I know about the Christmas MM I am going to have to go get that. :-)

Has anyone tried a dab of crazy glue? If that stuff can glue people's eyelids shut (albeit accidentally) it should surely keep Mickeys on tight. I thought would-be robbers might move on if Mickey didn't come off with one tug. My husband thinks I am asking for trouble, ie, damage to our vehicle.

I am still not "over" my Mickey being stolen a few weeks ago, after only ONE day on my minivan! This Saturday is my birthday, and as I can't be in Orlando, I am planning on the next best thing -- The Disney Store! I am going to buy a bunch of Mickeys and probably just glue them... to the dashboard!

We've had our red,white and blue Mickey on our van since 1999 and no ones touched it. ;) I've also have a Mickey on my camping trailer too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter