• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Agents of SHIELD fans?

Thanks! There will definitely be pictures posted! :goodvibes The finale was fantastic!!! Loved Fury, loved the Avengers gun, especially loved Garrett's final death (so funny!). I cannot wait until season 2! I just wish Fitz would have been with the team at the end. I hope he returns. He and Jemma are just adorable! :goodvibes

Agreed! That was so touching at the end. I hope he's not leaving the show!

Agreed! That was so touching at the end. I hope he's not leaving the show!

I definitely shed a few tears. I'm so curious what this all means for Nick Fury in the next few movies he's supposed to be in. And Skye's father! How creepy. Overall it was an excellent finale.

I read a great interview with the writers from the show online. I just wish I remembered where so I could send it along to you all!

We are so addicted t this show!!! And so excited that's been renewed!! My favourite line in the finale: "Did you do all this because you misunderstood my one man speech??" LMAO - man I love these guys!!!:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2:cool1:

It was a great ending!! Jemma and Fitz are great together and their scene at the bottom of the ocean was very well done. Coulson is fantastic - all the characters have fleshed out nicely. The tie-in to Marvel's movies works great. Fury and the gun were awesome, but especially Garrett's demise; they really got me. I thought it was a set up for next season, when BAM. "Hey guys, I found it..." I laughed out loud.

While they will match up with the movies, timelines can be pretty flexible. They could put days or years between the movies and could do the same in the series if necessary.

favourite line in the finale: "Did you do all this because you misunderstood my one man speech??" LMAO - man I love these guys!!!:rotfl2:

Yes! Such a great line! I loved when he turned to Coulson and was like you understood what I meant! :happytv:

especially Garrett's demise; they really got me. I thought it was a set up for next season, when BAM. "Hey guys, I found it..." I laughed out loud.

I'm so happy they completely got rid of Garrett. I was yelling at the tv when he was coming back to life! :mad:

I started watching it at first. It just didn't pull me in after the first episode. I got bored.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that my beloved Arrow is over until next season.

I started watching it at first. It just didn't pull me in after the first episode. I got bored.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that my beloved Arrow is over until next season.

I have a friend who was in the same position. He thought it was corny in the beginning and he loves arrow. I definitely suggest giving it another try, it finds it's footing after the first few episodes. :thumbsup2

We are huge fans if this show in my house. It is one of the best shows ever!! And also Joss Whedon is hands down the best guy for the job. Love his stuff and love that he is in the Marvel universe. As they say in Firefly "Shiny!"

We are huge fans if this show in my house. It is one of the best shows ever!! And also Joss Whedon is hands down the best guy for the job. Love his stuff and love that he is in the Marvel universe. As they say in Firefly "Shiny!"

My sister recently had surgery and she's been watching some shows, she started watching firefly and she absolutely loved it!

My biggest prob with AOS was the dreadfully dull entire first half of the season, plus the endless tedious signposting of an imminent Coulson reveal that took way too long to arrive. I had got just plain bored by the time it did.

I know ST:TNG was just as abysmal in the first year and went on to great things, but I remain unconvinced. I will wait to see how the first half of season 2 is received before bothering again.

I know ST:TNG was just as abysmal in the first year and went on to great things, but I remain unconvinced. I will wait to see how the first half of season 2 is received before bothering again.

Not a bad plan if you didn't enjoy it at first! I'm really hoping it continues the momentum it had in the 2nd half into the next season, but then again I enjoyed it when it wasn't the best, so I may not be the best judge of character. Hope to hear your opinions next season!

I was hooked within the first several minutes, but I do agree the show did get sliggish for a few episodes. Then it went into hyper-drive and had me questioning everything in the MCU and was a psychological trip with Hydra and Fury. I hope the show continues down that path.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter