Any Canadians apply to the Cultural Representative Program for next year?

Thanks!! I definitely didnt see them til today haha , but the interview was last Tues & I got the email saying I was hired last Thurs!!! Start in October!! :))

Thats amazing! Congratulations! It's really a an amazing life experience, take advantage of everything you can! I did it in 2004 and I wish I had done more and taken more advantage of some of the cast member extras. (I did some but looking back just not enough! lol)

Our son starts with the CRP in merch next month! :thumbsup2
We are very excited for him, I think it will be a fantastic experience!

It will be!!! My daughter did the college program and the CRP ..was to do CRP again last year but turned down due to a full time job with a future here....a amazing experience!! Good luck to him...

Where was a good place for her to go shopping to pick up the things needed after she arrived?
Glad to hear it was a great experience!

If memory serves me correct, there's a Walmart very close to their housing...
Se loved it!!!
He will too!

They have a bus system set up and one of them is a bus which will take them to Walmart. There is a plaza of shops next to the walmart as well, such as a hair salon and such.

Congrats to your son! He's going to have Illuminations memorized by the time he comes home, especially being in merch! :goodvibes

I know this is an old post, but I can't figure out exactly how to make a new post on this website, and I'm wondering if anyone else has accepted an offer for the Canada Pavilion for 2016! I'm supposed to start at the end of April and I was just hoping to meet some other Canadians before I go!

I know this is an old post, but I can't figure out exactly how to make a new post on this website, and I'm wondering if anyone else has accepted an offer for the Canada Pavilion for 2016! I'm supposed to start at the end of April and I was just hoping to meet some other Canadians before I go!

Sorry, I can't help with your request. However, I was wondering if you could please shed some light on the interview process and questions asked. My daughter is 17 so has to wait until she turns 18 to apply. However, she is quite shy and nervous in interview situations (but very outgoing generally). Any suggestions, tips or ideas on questions they may ask would really be appreciated.

Good luck to you! Should be a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter