Any chance of a studio for Nov. 6 & 7?

kmc33

DIS Veteran
I have a feeling this is a dumb question... but, we are closing on our new contract this week. I was wondering if we are in the system be the end of October if there would be any possibility of getting a studio at one of the DVC resorts for the nights of 11/6 and 11/7 ?? :rotfl: <--- that's what you veteran's are thinking, right?

Anyway, last Friday we saw SW DING fare that was too good to be true ($83 rt PIT - MCO). So we booked it. I made a reservation at POFQ for Friday through Tuesday (11/4-11/8). But I got to thinking this morning, that it might be nice to split the stay if there is a chance of a studio at a DVC resort. I assumed that BCV and BWV are booked do to F&W, but perhaps, VWL, OKW or SSR?

Anyway, I guess I have nothing to lose by calling after are in the system (except to hear the MS CM laugh at me!) :p

there is no studio available.

there is a 1-bedroom at OKW for Nov 8 or 9 - that is all.

I am on a wait list.

as soon as you can get on one.

that say - the guides can work wonders. they can get rooms for you when MS says sorry no available. so ask your guide.

now sometimes even they can't - but sometimes they can.

never laugh - hey sometimes you get lucky!!!!

Thanks, spiceycat! I appreciate the information. I will get on a waiting list when I can. This was a spontaneously planned trip for us when we got the good airfare. So, I wasn't expecting to be able to get into a DVC resort at this late date. But, I had no way of even checking availability. I guess it never hurts to ask... or to get on a waiting list.

The good news is... we are going to Disney World!!! :cool1:
I got a good rate at POFQ and have never been. At least we will see if we like it to use for potential Fridays and Saturdays for furture DVC trips :goodvibes

that the spirit!~~ :cool1: :banana: :jumping1: :thewave:

have a fun time!!!

I am staying offsite - in the only II timeshares that accepts pets. :paw:

It is located in a not a good section of town - so I am hoping this timeshare is fine! :goodvibes :rolleyes:

have fun!!!!

It's not a dumb question - we just can't honestly tell you we think your chances are very good.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try anyway. If you want to go no matter what, you can always make a back up reservation somewhere for cash. Good luck.

And congratulations and welcome home, too!

Best wishes-

Don't give up on the Pixie Dust. I was on a waitlist for a studio at SSR for November 6. After only 1 1/2 weeks on the waitlist, my studio came through! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter