Any discounts available 12/25/01 - 1/1/02?

daddysmouse

Jersey Girl thru & thru!!
Does anyone know if any of the hotels or resorts at WDW are offering discounts during the week of 12/25/01 - 1/1/02? Or is this a busy time ?

Thanks !

No discounts, from what I understand. Go to the resorts board & look for california dreaming's posts (or grand floridian FAQ). Send an email or PM & he'll be able to tell you for sure!

You should take a look at mousesavers.com. If I remember correctly, there is a discount code that is good through December 25th. Since you are looking to check in on the 25th, the rate should be available for your entire stay. I will warn you that the discounts are limited, so there may not be availability at the resort(s) you are considering.

Good Luck!

If you can check in on 12/25, you can get a very significant discount by using the annual passholders discount (around 40%)... if you don't have an annual pass, pick one up at your local Disney Store....

Other than that, go over to www.mousesavers.com & look under hotel discounts... There might be other codes out there that would work for you....

Yes, there are discounts if you check-in on the 25th. Use the general public code on mousesavers before 9/30. You may not be able to get all the dates (NY weekend may already be booked with the discount) but you should still be able to get the first few days. I'm paying under $400 for a 2BR at BWV from 12/25-28.

do you know if there are any discounts for the 31 dec until 5/6 jan 2002.thank you

Hi Leechie,

No, no discounts are offered for checking in on the 31st... BUT... watch the boards & watch Mousesavers... Starting January 1st or 3rd, discounts will begin again... it would mean perhaps checking out of your room and into another one, but for the savings, it might be worth it... It would be a very large savings over the rate you are paying on the 31st....

Hope this helps!

i was hoping they would be published before, as we leave the u.k on 6 dec, would'ave been better to have res for def. hence the question. thanks i'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hi Leechie,

Although the discounts will probably begin January 1st or 3rd, they should be announced by the middle of October... Course this has NOT been a regular year.... In the six years I've been planning our trips, I have NEVER seen discounts like the one's they have leading up to 12/25... that's unheard of... so maybe they'll open up the discounts sooner... But I'd expect you'll know by mid-October!! Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter