• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any good disposable razors out there?

maslex

DIS Veteran
We're packing up the camper for the season and I'd like to get a pack of disposable razors to keep in there for a quick touch up. Any suggestions?

We're packing up the camper for the season and I'd like to get a pack of disposable razors to keep in there for a quick touch up. Any suggestions?
I like the Bic Flex 4 Titanium for sensitive skin. They work well and last for a long time. I have tried the Bic products for women, but they aren’t even close when it comes to quality and longevity.

Pffft, razors are so expensive now. I remember using BIC for ages but recently they seemed scratchy and rough so no more of those. Billie is great for women, the guys can't manage with Billies even short term because there is an angle or something that prevents them from getting under the nose so a no go. One guy really seems to like Harrys so I suppose if I was getting one set for everyone I'd go with Harrys.

Schick Intuition. It's the one with the soap built right into the blade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter