Any interest in a Craft swap?

mssong85

Mouseketeer
I make really awesome water bottles. I would like other homemade goodies to take to WDW. Anyone?

We have a Disney trip planned every year. We don't go every year, ha ha! Wishful dreaming! How about you?:goodvibes

I'm in. I make DSLR camera strap cozzies... I sew them. I need to get more Disney themed material. But i do have a lot of other patterns. Flowers/pockadots/plain blue etc.
I know the strap from DSLR camera's can be a little hard on the neck after wearing them for long period of times. :)
(PM if interested...I might not check this post again. I check in from time to time). PM me so I know to check back here

Nope. Not yet.... Hopefully we'll go again in November. :)

i am interested. i do fimo mouseketeers that can be customized to match your hair color and turned into a pendant or earrings. i could also do hairbows. i forgot how to insert photos but if someone reminds me how--i can try to send images of my fimo characters i did for a recent FE on a disney cruise

I would love to join in! I do lots of papercrafting and vinyl cutting so I can make car vinyls.

I'm cooky for MICKEY!

My trip is in September. I have know idea how to conduct this. What is a good due date for everyone? Official sign ups next Friday? Make one item per person? I am so glad people want to do this!

I was thinking perhaps go about it like secret santa and pair two people up at random to swomp their craft per month.

Just a thought

fimo is a type of clay.

personally, swapping an item every month for me would be too much. When i participated in other swaps, we all made one for everyone and sent them to the designated house with a priority return shipping stamp. the host sorted them out so everyone got one each person's contributions, boxed everything for everyone and sent it back using the return postage provided. there's also been times we had to make a +1 for the host, for her efforts in swapping everything and then sending them all back out.

Oh okay. I like that way better. Just hopefully not too many sign up but do hope that some people do. I just dont have enough $$ to make a gazillion of my craft.

I searched fima up after i asked. Thanks.

Is it open to people in the UK? (Depending on the price of shipping, I'd love to do it. I make Disney hair bows.)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

cinderellanprince said:
fimo is a type of clay.

personally, swapping an item every month for me would be too much. When i participated in other swaps, we all made one for everyone and sent them to the designated house with a priority return shipping stamp. the host sorted them out so everyone got one each person's contributions, boxed everything for everyone and sent it back using the return postage provided. there's also been times we had to make a +1 for the host, for her efforts in swapping everything and then sending them all back out.

That is what I am doing. Sign up will be Friday June 21. Due date August 12.

meggiebeth said:
Is it open to people in the UK? (Depending on the price of shipping, I'd love to do it. I make Disney hair bows.)

Everyone will be responsible for their own shipping. It is completely up to you if you want join! :) I <3 DISers from any land!

Everyone will be responsible for their own shipping. It is completely up to you if you want join! :) I <3 DISers from any land!

How would I go about getting a quote for shipping? What exact shipping would I need? Sorry, this international thing is kind of new to me :)

meggiebeth said:
How would I go about getting a quote for shipping? What exact shipping would I need? Sorry, this international thing is kind of new to me :)

I am not sure. I was going to have everyone pay me via Paypal. I won't really know how large the packs are until I get everyone's crafts. I am thinking it will be about $7 shipping for the U.S.A.

Sign up will be next Friday. Everyone will make one craft for everyone participating including one for your self. Mail completed crafts to me I will sort and pack. I will let everyone know how much shipping will be. Pay me for shipping and I will send out all the awesome craft packages!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter