Any killer Car rental deals for October yet????

We just priced out at $523.14 for a minivan using the Kiss promo code. That's for 17 days of rental!! (Oct 28 through Nov 14) woo hoo!! :banana:

n2mm said:
Actually we leave on Saturday, but HAD to add that day after my ticker started. (Couldn't get a good flight time on Sunday, so HAVE to come in the night before...teehee). We are doing the party on the 24th. We are at Pop the first night, then move to the WLV for 12 nights and the family is joining us the following weekend. Can't wait, only two more days to work!
Well, I hope you have a wonderful trip! Thanks for all your help in getting me a decent rental car price. I'm happy we get to use National since it is still the lowest for us. I just checked Priceline and they are willing to give me an SUV for $27 a day, but that works out to $390/total and we have ressies for $327/total - so obviously that won't work for us!

Thanks again and have a GREAT trip!

:wave:

I'm back!!!

National doesn't need to offer any deals... because the cars are booked like CRAZY! We arrived at MCO on Thursday, October 5 around 4:00pm. We were in the A terminal, and there were NO CARS on the Emerald Aisle, intermediates, or full-size rows. NONE. just emptiness. It was very strange.

We were given some sort of Chrysler touring car to drive, the tag read premium.... it was nice, but I'd rather have the lower rate and more to choose from, LOL.

madge said:
:wave:

I'm back!!!

National doesn't need to offer any deals... because the cars are booked like CRAZY! We arrived at MCO on Thursday, October 5 around 4:00pm. We were in the A terminal, and there were NO CARS on the Emerald Aisle, intermediates, or full-size rows. NONE. just emptiness. It was very strange.

We were given some sort of Chrysler touring car to drive, the tag read premium.... it was nice, but I'd rather have the lower rate and more to choose from, LOL.

Thanks for the update Madge. I would've expected they were busy since Colombus Day weekend/week is very popular. We leave tomorrow, so guess we'll have to be ready for whatever is available in the Executive Aisle.

n2mm said:
Thanks for the update Madge. I would've expected they were busy since Colombus Day weekend/week is very popular. We leave tomorrow, so guess we'll have to be ready for whatever is available in the Executive Aisle.
you might get lucky - we overheard several people at our resort mention that they were checking out today. (friday) But at 5:30am today, there were still very few cars on the whole lot.

Welcome back! Did you have a wonderful time??? Thanks for the info about National. We don't leave till Monday, so hopefully there will be more cars there then! We are using Emerald Reserve since we reserved an SUV...

Priceline dropped it's offer to $22/day, but that is still higher than our ressies.

n2mm said:

I'm thinking the Executive aisle might be good for a pickup on a Sat. because most executive members are business people.
Have a great trip.

AllyBri said:
I'm thinking the Executive aisle might be good for a pickup on a Sat. because most executive members are business people.
Have a great trip.

Thanks for the tip. We've not had great luck this past year with National. We used them in August (Executive Aisle) and did manage a slight upgrade from a full size. We got what they call a premium, pretty much a full size car that was loaded. It's only the 2 of us, but we do catch up with friends and family later, so always do hope for an SUV. I'm sorry to read about you losing your pictures! Sending some pixie dust your way in hopes that they show up.

Welcome back! Did you have a wonderful time???

we did! we did! :cool1:

it's busy in the parks right now... not necessarily crowded, and wait times were minimal, but there seem to be a lot of people around! The weather was PERFECT :sunny:

Have a safe trip and a great time!

Hi all,

We are just back today! I'm miserable having to come home, but that is another post. We picked up last Saturday, the 7th, on the EA about 12:45, and the aisle was full. Tons of full size cars, as well as the intermediate size that we had paid for. We took a sapphire blue Impala, with XM radio. It was nice. I had a rate of $193, with the AAA discount (and I am not a member). They didn't ask for the card at all, so I was happy! I had a temporary card with me, but didn't need it.

I just got back last night. Used Dollar with the KISS2 code. Had a really rude agent this time :( Booked it from 4pm til 4pm Wed-Sun. We were checking in at 3:45 and he right away tacked on an extra hour. When the sheet printed, the price was $20 more that the reservation. By this time it was 3:55. I told him to start over if that is the way it was going to be. So he did. He also pushed insurance very hard. Annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter