Any Magic Halloween Cruisers 2003 out there?

Jan - you must by psychic!!!

Hey, when is your next vacation? ANYWHERE?

What about the Halloween 2004 cruisers?

Rae

Hi guys, nice to see that this thread is still alive and kicking.

Rae, did you get the pictures of Michael?

We are almost ready for Christmas here. I have been to 3 concerts by the choir Emma belongs to and I am so proud of that girl, I can't tell you. They sound so beautiful; I wish you could all hear them.

We are off to Mark's parents for the weekend later today to hand over gifts and see the family. The weather forecast is awful so I hope we don't get snowed in on the other sid eof the country.

It's cold wet and horrid here today - oh to be back on the Magic. Still only 10 months to go. How about it Jan & Rae? Are you sure we can't tempt you?

much love

Karen

Karen - how are you?!??? Yes, Mark was so sweet to do that for me! Thank you sooooo much!

I've progressed from bronchitis to pneumonia but it looks like I'm heading UPhill now in health.

The mare I once owned Jynx had a little sorrel filly two weeks ago - looks beautiful but as a mare, it has the monthly hex on her so I am glad I didn't keep Jynx just to get the foal.

My "three sons" are doing great - Red, Tytefit and Cheyenne - love those boys dearly!
But not as much as my Michael!

Hey, when are you going to cruise again???? October? We might be headed to Puerto Rico on 9/4 since both Paul and Kaye will be going and my other adopted sons, Jason and Travis (Three Circles). Hard to say no when it's friends - that goes for you also.
Wish we had more time together, maybe next cruise???

We leave for Portugal on May 23, and leave from Paris on June 4 - can't wait, the pilgrimage looks so wonderful and we are soooo excited -especially me, Roots and all that!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter