• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any new hidden Disney/Mickey pins for 2022?

garris3404

Focus on the magic!
Has anyone heard any rumors of if or when Disney will release new hidden Disney/Mickey pins for 2022?

No one knows. it hasn’t been announced. Maybe it will be announced at the pin event next week at EPCOT

I was at DL and DCA just after thanksgiving and it was the first time I’ve gotten somewhat of an answer. I ask all the time when we go and usually I just get told they don’t know. This time I had a very helpful cast member tell me he believes they will be back but at the earliest 2024. He said Covid screwed it all up and other stuff took priority. Wish it was better news as I collect them as well.

Ok, I have a friend at WDW. WDW is supposed to be getting new hidden mickeys in 2023 but apparently DLR didn’t wasn’t to fork over the money for 2023, saying they had enough from COVID times to last, so they won’t get til 2024

Last edited:
Be advised, though, that the back of the pins have borders (Mickey heads don't go all the way to the end)

Planes, Avengers As, and Star Wars have been spotted.

I stopped by the resorts to do some pin trading last week while on a business trip. I managed to get 21 of the latest hidden Disney pins, and some other nice ones as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter