Any new VGF pics?

Here's some pics from about 2 weeks ago........

From the Poly walkway

The front as good as I could reach above the wall

The side that faces the lake

Lakeview towards Poly/TTC

Lakeview towards Contemporary/BLT

The Grand Villa side
Notice the ceiling detailing in the second and third pics

Covered walkway under construction from the VGF to the GF.

Nice pics; it is certainly starting to look quite impressive. And to question above, DVD has said nothing about changing the opening date of Oct 23 and the official members' site still gives that date.

love your pictures!

though it would have a sandy beach - so guess you have to walk to gf for the beach?

thanks drusba

love your pictures!

though it would have a sandy beach - so guess you have to walk to gf for the beach?

thanks drusba

You didn't notice the sandy "beach" between the walkway and rocks? LOL

There is beach right there by the pool and the fire pit with lounge chairs.

Here's the closest I have of where the beach area is.
To the left is the beach/firepit and to the right is the pool. You can see the lounge chairs.

Hi Soul Brother, THANKS for posting these GREAT pictures.:thumbsup2 What a difference from when I was there in April/May. Cannot wait to be a guest at the VGF in November!! Joan

Glad you all enjoyed the pics.

No one mentioned it but on the one pic of the covered walkway, I totally lucked out with the monorail going by when I snapped the photo.
That was a cool photo bomb that I didn't notice when taking the pic.
Also, those lines on the two covered walkway pics are the fence. I had to pull the tarp back from the fence and put the camera up and take the pics quick before anyone gave me any grief. The other walkway pic is from the monorail station.

The workers you see on the balconies and such were all caulking when we were there.
They made incredible progress from when I was there in March.
The outer shell of the main building looks done.

We're staying Dec 15 - 22 in our fixed week standard view studio.......can't wait even though it'll be our 3rd trip this year. The models are unbelievably appointed. So glad we are able to own at VGF.

oh my gosh when I saw the pictures I was worried about dividers too! We looove to sleep with the doors open and listen to all the "Disney" sounds, it would be awkward to have our neighbor peer in! :ssst:

I'm sure the dividers would be one of the the last things going in.

They were doing a lot of finishing work on the outside so I'm sure it's much easier for the workers to get around and do the work required without the dividers. I'd guess they'll keep the balconies open until the inside is done for the very same reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter