Any News on Aulani's Possible New Neighbor

WaywardMemphian

Mouseketeer
It's been about a year since they announced an Atlantis resort next to Aulani. They are near completion of the the Sanya, Hainan China resort. Have they given further details? This seems like a small property for them to be able to go all out.

Over at ThemeparkX, a local resident said construction should start in April of this year and last up to 3 years. I just don't see how that piece of land between Aulani and Ko Olina Beach Villas becomes a full fledged Atlantis without taking in Ko Olina Beach Villas and the other vacant piece of land between it and Marriot. I wonder if this would become part of Marriot's Autograph collection like the Bahamas location.

I just found this article, it's the best one I've seen

http://www.hawaiibusiness.com/big-plans/

Odd that the Beach Villas will a separate entity surrounded by this development. That's going to be one tall tower if it is to include an aquaventure water park.

I wonder if this will partner will Disney for discounted access to the water park in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter