Any News on Star Wars 2003??????

ddgirl

Donald Gets No Respect!! Donald Rocks!!
Has anyone heard when/if there will be a Star Wars weekend in 2003? I'm waiting to make reservations pending all your expert advice.

Check out this link to wdwig.com. It gives some information on Starwars Weekends. No official word about whether the event will take place this year. You may want to call Disney to find out.

http://wdwig.com/m_starwars.htm

If the event takes place it will most likely be in May. Usually on the weekends.

Diznee25

ddgirl, I am hoping to hear something myself. We have been the past two years and they have always had something every weekend during May. Last year the activities were way down from the year before, I have heard that was because the new movie was coming out and they decided to just focus on that. I don't know if that's true or not but I am hoping this year will be more like 2001 as that was a lot of fun, they even had stormtroopers on the roof of the entrance, parades, and special guests.

It's a tad bit early for official dates to come out. Expect more details around March at the earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter