Any News on Summer Block Party?

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
The last two years, DVC sponsored summer block parties on Wednesdays nights. I have been watching for a similar annoucement for this summer but haven't seen one. Anyone heard anything? I don't recall when they were announced last year. We attended one in August and had a pleasant time. It got crowded but the kids liked the games and free ice cream. It was worth it if you already had a night planned at DTD.

Just curious, but would Summer on the Savanna be the replacement for the Summer Block Party from last year? Summer on the Savanna was announced in the last Vacation Magic.

I don't have the latest Vacation Magic in front of me, but Summer on the Savanna is in there.

Here is a thread that discusses it further. It will be every Thursday afternoon starting July 12th thru Aug 23rd at the EPCOT International Gateway entrance.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1458661

We'll be there on July 26th.

Thanks ADP! I just posted on the other thread! I am so glad DVC is doing something similar to the block parties for member!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter