Any one able to get something at Disney B4 end of June for me?

wenabre

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone might be going to Disney ( and back ) before the end of June and would willingly pick up something for me. I need either a pin with Tigger on it and graduation 2003 or the plush Tigger with graduation 2003 for my Tigger nut DD who is graduating this year.
Thanks for reading,
Wenabre:D

Can't help you out, but have you tried the disneystore.com ? I was actually able to get a Mickey 2003 graduation beanie at the Disney Store in Hamilton. I can't remember if they had Tigger, though.

You're right Nancy, I remember seeing them when we had our DIS meet at Limeridge and wished it was DD graduating this year instead of DS...too bad you couldn't have joined us for lunch that day...did you know about it?

I just called the DS here for Wendy & no Tigger Grad stuff...too bad. Maybe someone will be able to help her. Her DD is absolutely Tigger Crazy...I thought my DD had a lot of Tigger stuff until I saw her DD's bedroom :eek:

I checked out the Disney store on line and there is a Tigger with telegram but its $30 US and then one has to think of the customs charges.....thats why I was hoping for someone who is going down shortly might be able to get a graduating Tigger for her.
Anyone else going down?
Wenabre

I'm a Canadian now living in South Carolina, I'm going to WDW this coming Friday and would be happy to look for you while I'm there, let me know!

NickyRe,
Thank you very much. I am looking for a small plush Tigger with the graduation hat and gown and 2003 marked on it. And if you are a pin trader and happen to see a Tigger pin for the 2003 graduate I would also appreciate that as well. Would you like me to mail you some money ahead of time or wait till you see if you can find anything first.
Please don't put yourself out as I noticed that this is your first trip to WDW. you are going to have such a great time!!
I also noticed that you are new to the Dis boards, Welcome, its a great place for info and ideas.:D
Have a great time and Thank you again for the offer,
Wendy / wenabre

Wendy,
I'll have a look, no problem. Hold off on the money until I see what I can find. I actually was at WDW when I was 12 but this is our first family trip and I'm sure it has changed plenty since I was there 20yrs ago!!! Can you give me an idea of a price range though?

Nicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter