Any one redeemed Trocas?

wdwfanLisa

Earning My Ears
I have been collecting points (Trocas) from Trocamania for a while in hopes of saving up for a larger reward. ( I currently have 1473 Trocas.) Has anyone had success with actually collecting their rewards from Trocamania? With the start of rewards these days, I guess I am just getting paranoid. ;) Lisa

I have cashed out once , for Marriott rewards points. They did credit to my Marriott account, but I never got a confiming e-mail from Trocamania.

One day I was checking my Marriott rewards account and there they were !

So my answer is, yes they came through, but they didn't inform me in any way that they did!

I've been doing this forever working towards a giftcertificates.com reward - was within 30 points and they raised the redemption level! Now it will take another month! (At 3 points per day with only occasional website visit points, etc. - VERY SLOW!) I've got so much time invested and am so close I can't quit now, but as soon as I redeem - this one is biting the dust!!

I got a giftcertificates.com super certificate from them. Delivered rather quickly, no problems.

After over a year and a half I was finally able to cash out for a whopping $25 GC. They emailed my GC right away (actually received it the very next day) Redeemed it at the giftcertificate.com site and got the paper certificate within 4 days.:p

This program is so slow... I have been cashing our once a week for Florida lotto tickets. When my points run out, I'm quitting Troca.:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter