Any one traded into New Hamp or Vermont?

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of trading into NH or Vermont next summer. I know the Trapp Lodge is very nice, but that is too far away from where we would like to visit. We wanted to be more central or near the Lakes. Any help would be appreciated. Dean if you're here, I hope you can help me out!

cinderella97 said:
We were thinking of trading into NH or Vermont next summer. I know the Trapp Lodge is very nice, but that is too far away from where we would like to visit. We wanted to be more central or near the Lakes. Any help would be appreciated. Dean if you're here, I hope you can help me out!
No direct knowledge of the area but I'll give you what I can. Only 2 DVC options in Vermont, besides Trapp, the other is in West Central Vermont. I can't see much about the resort but it is not 5*. For NH, none of the 3 choices are 5*. All are in central NH roughly near Lake Winnipesaukee with The Summit at 4 Seasons being the closest by far. All are rated in the 6 range on TUG. I didn't read the actual reviews but can look further if you like. If so, email or pm me directly. You could also go to TUG and ask for more info as I'm sure there are many people with a LOT more info than I have about those options. Don't forget you can do direct exchanges opening up other properties. Or you could rent your points and use the cash for other options as well. Good luck.

Cinderella97,

I have traded into both Trapp Family Lodge and TopNotch Resort (Concierge Collection). Both are near Stowe, VT. We went in February and had a great time. We had a two-bedroom at Trapp. The kitchen was small but the living-room was very spacious and the bedrooms were moderately sized. We had a basic motel room at TopNotch, nothing special. We had a fine stay at both. Preferred the location of TopNotch but the accommodations at Trapp. Let me know if you have any specific questions about either property :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter