• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any other DISers Plurk?

Metsoskil

Trainer of Younglings, Passionately Curious
Since I found plurk a few days ago, I'm totally hooked. Anyone else Plurking?

i used to wake up every morning needing a plurk fix. the ecstasy of it was amazing. soon i found myself looking to plurk anychance i could get. i lost my family and my job, but still i would plurk. i am just getting my plurking under control now. i was able to land a job at burger king, and i have even started to date again. but god, the thrill of plurking still burns deep within me.

Wilkipedia says...
Plurk is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send updates (otherwise known as plurks) through short messages or links, which can be up to 140 text characters in length.
Do I do it...no. No Twitter for me either.

i used to wake up every morning needing a plurk fix. the ecstasy of it was amazing. soon i found myself looking to plurk anychance i could get. i lost my family and my job, but still i would plurk. i am just getting my plurking under control now. i was able to land a job at burger king, and i have even started to date again. but god, the thrill of plurking still burns deep within me.

Funny stuff, and right on the money.

For those that don't know: www.plurk.com (kind of like twitter, but better).

No, no plurk. The DIS gives me more than enough social networking to keep me busy, LOL.

I thought plurk had closed - but maybe that was another site! I don't plurk but I do twitter http://www.twitter.com/mrs_s

I never got into tweeting, but I got hooked on plurking right away.

BTW, someone at the faculty room table yesterday told a collegue and I that we were going to get thown into a mental institution if we kept using "plurk", "tweet", "wiki", and "skype" in everyday conversations. She told me that if I keep playing with my wiki, I'll go blind. I got a laugh out of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter