Any paticularly good CM's to deal with?

skorpie

Love the magic
Since we'll be leaving shortly and it seems that our trip has become an "almost positive that we'll buy into DVC", were there any really good CM's to deal with? Did most of you just walk up to a kiosk and speak with whomever was there? Please feel free to send mr a private message since I assume that it would be politically correct to list names at this site!

Not a DVC quide but, I just got off the phone with Member Services and spoke with Sharon. She was the friendliest and most knowledgeable person I have spoken with there.

I would highly recomend Jim McCoy. I believe he is in the telemarketing dept.. We did work with him face to face on our last purchase at VWL though. He is a real gentlemen, very knowledgable, honest and upbeat.

Good luck !

Skorpie,

Our guides' name is Mary McArthy. She was absolutely wonderful....came in on her day off the day we settled....just wonderful!

Carol:wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter