Any Poly Pool Pictures?

genealle

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the whereabouts of some good pix of the Poly pool that was rehabbed? I'm looking for some that are wide enough to show the renovation. I've found a lot of photos, but none that really show the change.

Thanks,
Gene 113 Days 13 Hrs 42 Mins 14 Secs BWV/Poly??

Check tikiman's site. I am sorry don't know how to add link. But if you search "tikiman" pull up his info and go to poly site. He has all kinds of pictures and historical info!

MKY:)

I don't have a picture, but I can describe it. We were there the first week of June. At the neach end the pool has a zero entry, which was great for our 2 yo. There is a 'bench' along both sides (maybe around the whole thing) to sit on, so your feet can dangle in the pool. It has a cove on the right, with the waterfall; further down to the right is where the slide exits into the pool, the slide is long and enclosed, very fun. There are 4 or 5 sets of steps w/ railings all around the pool. There is also a place next to the pool that has 'pop jets' which shoot water out & the kids run under the sprinklers. My DS loves this.
I hope this helps, we enjoyed the pool everyday we were there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter