Any professional photographers that take pics at DL??

Skylarr29

DIS Veteran
I dont mean like the photo pass photographers but like at WDW they have disney photographic sevices and a photographer will follow you around the park and take you photos etc. Last year I used Brooke from Gifts of a lifetime and she was great but they are in Florida. Are there any companys that do something similar for DL??TIA

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:
I don't know of anyone like Gifts of a Lifetime for Southern California. I remember talking err, writing, to Janie about it a few years ago, but I have never heard of the same service out here.

DisneyWife said:
Thanks for the praise! :)

As far as I know, there is no one over there like me. Gifts of a Lifetime and I are one of a kind. :D

Good luck finding someone. Can I come do it for free, if you just get me out there? :)

Enjoy your trip!!

Brooke

Well that would be a long day... fly out take photos and fly back??? YOu can pm me if you are serious.. it may work??? ;)

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter