Any reports yet on the Northern California Adventure?

zogzig

Earning My Ears
Our family leaves on Saturday morning for our Adventure to Northern California. We are anxiously awaiting any information from the first trip! If you went on this trip, please share some of your impressions. You do not need to give too many details, let us be surprised!

Our family leaves on Saturday morning for our Adventure to Northern California. We are anxiously awaiting any information from the first trip! If you went on this trip, please share some of your impressions. You do not need to give too many details, let us be surprised!
Oh, enjoy your trip! I'm interested in hearing about this one, too. I couldn't take this trip this year due to the timeframes (I'm having to vacation in September this year due to work), but Yosemite and that whole area is high on my list to go to! (I had to cancel a tour to Yosemite a couple of years back due to a shoulder injury. It's been YEARS and YEARS since I've been there!)

Enjoy, enjoy!

Sayhello

I don't think the people who are on the first trip have come home yet. They should be home in about a day or two though ... so they should be posting soon. I hope they post pictures!

I don't think the people who are on the first trip have come home yet. They should be home in about a day or two though ... so they should be posting soon. I hope they post pictures!
There was a trip that ended on 6/14, so those folks could easily be back at this point. But since the website doesn't reflect which departures got canceled, it's hard to know for sure. I know the Signature trip in May *was* canceled.

Sayhello

I was originally booked on this trip, well the signature trip and it was cancelled and I couldn't fit any other trip into my work schedule so I am Jealous that you are going on this trip and hope you post a trip report when you get back. I am hoping they still offer this trip next year and hope I can take it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter