Any Single Young Adult Males?

what's that saying....a good friend will bail you out of jail but a best friend will be sitting right next to you in the cell....yeah, I want that best firend!

and surprisingly I have those friends!!
:lmao:

I have that best friend, funny thing is, he's my attorney

Last week.... I was in Florida.

spending time with the mouse.

And Darcy.

....And the Harem.

:rotfl:

Hi all! I just found these boards and figured that this would be a great first post. :figment: My friend and I, both single hetero males (it sounded weird without that part), will be heading to WDW this summer. If anyone wants to meet up, have a coffee (or wine, or both) in France, let me know! We can message and form some type of comfortability level first. I guess it seems a little strange posting that, but we're just looking to hang/meet up with people who enjoy the parks as much as we do.

Hi all! I just found these boards and figured that this would be a great first post. :figment: My friend and I, both single hetero males (it sounded weird without that part), will be heading to WDW this summer. If anyone wants to meet up, have a coffee (or wine, or both) in France, let me know! We can message and form some type of comfortability level first. I guess it seems a little strange posting that, but we're just looking to hang/meet up with people who enjoy the parks as much as we do.

Welcome! Yay a WDW vacay! I am busy planning mine and cant wait to go!

We're thrilled too! We've had our reservations for quite some time. Now it's just not wishing away the summer to get there haha.:cool1:

We're thrilled too! We've had our reservations for quite some time. Now it's just not wishing away the summer to get there haha.

lol, aw dont wish away the summer. As much fun as WDW is - I still enjoy summer very much! Beach time!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter