Any spare prayers available and for my brother?

kat3668

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i
My brother was born with Neuroblastoma and had open heart surgery at the age of 8 weeks at Boston Childrens He was one of the first open heart patients ever at that hospital and his picture still hangs on the wall. Well he will be turning 42 tommorrow (great birthday huh) and went in for some heart surgey that was supposed to be fairly minor but turned into more than we expected. he had to have valve and aorta repair. Well he is in ICU and did well in surgery but really could use some prayers .. If anyone could spare a few for Mike I'd really appreciate it!

pixiedust: for your brother! Let us know how he's doing.

Thank you all for your prayers and pixie dust.. I spoke my bros medical proxy today and he told me he is awake very groggy and in a world of hurt but is glad it is over. The docs hope to move him out of ICU tommorrow or the next day and had him up walking today a tiny bit. I expect not to see him till next week as he really needs to rest and stay calm and dealing with my Mom is probably all the poor guy can handle right now.
Once again thank you all so much!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter