Any tours accessible?

Sarahsmom85

Mouseketeer
Are any back stage tours accessible? I was reading about a few and just wondering. At Sea World too? if anyone know?

Every tour I have taken (and that is most of the ones Disney is offering) is accessible. However, it is VERY important to let the tour people know when making the reservation that you are in either a wheelchair, power chair, or ECV. This way they will be sure that whatever vehicle is used for transportation will be accessible. Be sure that on your confirmation that the need for accessibility is noted.

I have once been on a tour where there were three people with ECVs. In addition to the bus, Disney sent along a lift-equipped van.

Also I Have heard of circumstances where people have shown up with ECVs without having given advance warning and Disney was not able to accomodate them.

All Disney tours are accessible. Don't know about SeaWorld as I have not taken a tour there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter