Any Word Yet...

SRRN

Mouseketeer
...on what we can expect at the Royal Pacific in terms of restaurants,shopping,pool area,etc?I'm hoping,as time gets closer to "opening day," more information will become availabe via the media and it will be passed onto those of us,dying to know!!I know if I'm patient and wait the 71/2 weeks,people will be staying there and I'll hear ALL about it,but I want to know NOW!!Anyone with updated info?:wave: :wave: :wave:

Heard when I made my reservation that the RPR was going to be a South Seas themed property with a lagoon style pool as the focal point of the hotel with an interactive play area for the kids. As for the restaurants there will be a Jakes Bar and eventually heard that there will be another Emeril's in the hotel . Hope this helps.:jester: :D

mahalo,
Thanks for the info.I guess more information will be coming and we'll just have to wait.Hope you have a great time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter