Anybody get their tax booklet?

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
We usually get our federal tax book shortly after Christmas. This year, no one that I know has gotten on yet.:confused: Are they out anywhere in this country?

We got ours about 2 weeks ago.

Haven't got mine either, or the the efile pamplet for electronic filers.

Haven't got state information as well.

City and State yes. I haven't gotten federal. Looks like it's time to go to the library.

I believe they only mail you the booklet if you did NOT file electronically the year prior. So, if you didn't file a paper return last year, you won't automatically get the booklet. You can always download forms on the IRS website. You can probably order booklets there, too.

They sent me a notice saying they weren't sending me a booklet because I used a computer software program last year. :rolleyes: So, I'll go round up my own this year!!!:rolleyes:

Ok, that explains the lack of a book.. but usually you get a PIN for the efiling... didn't get that either.

We got ours about 2 weeks ago also. You should be able to find all the tax forms and booklets you need at your local library.

Tori

Last year was the first year that I e-filed. I used the turbo tax link directly from the irs site. Does that mean I won't get anything from them this year?

I got a federal e file booklet last week. No state ones yet but that's nothing new. Husband got School tax book about month ago, I had to print mine up on computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter