Anybody Have Luck on Getting Resort Rooms At the Ocala AAA Welcome Center the Week After T'giving?

MKFan

Disney Adventurer
I'm going to WDW the week after Thanksgiving 2001 and was wondering about my chances of picking up cheap available rooms at the resorts at the Ocala WDW Welcome Center?

I already had reservations this year the Tuesday after Thanksgiving when I stopped in Ocala to see if I could get an upgrade. They had no rooms at all only 2 tent sites left. Boy, am I glad I already had reservations

We have not had any luck at the Ocala Travel Center since Disney took it over. When it was AAA we always got some kind of a deal. Oh well. Maybe it is my timing but we always go off season.

MKfan it was more crowded then I thought everyone that usually goes at that time thought it was bad. However I think it was just because it was the end of the 2000 celebration.

I can't remember the exact date (probably first of December) and the lady there said they had rooms 40% off at Dixie Landings (P.O.) and 20% off for All-Sports. I know you have to be there in person to get the rooms, but I called just to see what they had during that time. I hope the week after Thanksgiving will be the same. Perhaps hitting the place on a Monday helps. Anybody with opinions on the best time and day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter