Anyone been to Bahama Breeze??

hisspoiledwife82

Earning My Ears
My DH and I were thing about going to eat there, and I was wondering if the food is any good...my DH can be kinda picky. If you have ever ate there, please tell me about your experience. :goodvibes

We usually go at least once. I enjoy the coconut shrimp and they have good salads. It's fun. It always gets us in a "tropical, sunny mood"

I think that the food is very good - particularly so for a chain restaurant.

If your husband is choosy about what he eats, perhaps you should show him the menu - http://www.bahamabreeze.com/menus/ - there's a pretty good range of types of foods and flavors on the menu.

Bahama Breeze is a "must-do" restaurant for my family's Orlando visits.

Dick Taylor

My family really likes this place. Favorites are the chicken/asparagus pasta and the shrimp pasta. The pina colladas are also delicious! My neighbor always gets the onion rings which could feed a table of people.

Bahama Breeze is our favorite! We get the Coconut Shrimp or the Salmon...they prepare it in a variety of ways. We prefer the one on I-Drive for the atmosphere there. But whichever one you choose, the meal will be excellent! Prices are also decent.

Sandy

We always get the wings they are out of this world good and fries as well as the lemonade with real sugar cane stick..yumo!

Thank you! I think that we will definitley go, I looked at the menu and everything looked delicious. My only other question is does it require/take reservations?

BB is a terrific family casual restaurant. We're gettingone here in Jacksonville and I'm sure we will go there often. We highly recommend both restaurant's near WDW.

Bahama Breeze is sooo good. The onion rings are delicious and a huge portion! The entrees are good also. Try it, you'll like it!

I don't know about the Orlando one, but we used to have one here in Oklahoma and we loved it. We were really sad when they closed down. The onion rings are fantastic. I also loved the West Indies patties. We never seem to get off WDW property when we are there, or else Bahama Breeze would be one of my first choices!

I ate there the last time I was in Orlando (May 2007) and it was terrific but was VERY busy. My colleague and I ended up eating at the bar but our bartender was very fast and the food was very delicious. She and I had a great dinner (even better since we could expense it, LOL).

You don't need reservations to go, if it's a group of 6+ I suggets you call ahead then.

It's a reallly nice place but a bit overpriced to me. However, the coconut shrimp is awesome! & it's right-by the parks so it's a good place to go if you need a break from disney

Sometimes we have found it busy, depends on time of day you go, so now we always take the phone number with us and call ahead within 15 minutes and works great...get seated within a few minutes. They don't take reservations as such.

Sandy

Sometimes we have found it busy, depends on time of day you go, so now we always take the phone number with us and call ahead within 15 minutes and works great...get seated within a few minutes. They don't take reservations as such.

Sandy

Sounds like they do the "call ahead and we'll put you on the waiting list" reservation. Our local one does not take traditional reservations. You can also call ahead and get takeout.

YUMMY! I wish they had one near us. They have the best seafood paella! Too bad we won't have a car on our trip or we would definately eat there again!

We eat here once(or twice) each trip. We were thrilled when they built the one on Vineland because it's closer to Disney. I love the breezewood chicken! My husband likes the ribs. We have found that a late lunch or early dinner time is a lot less crowded.

Love Bahama Breeze - stopped by there last month. I ordered the lunch fresh fish special of jerk seasoned tilapia w/garlic mashed potatoes - very generous portions that included wonderful fried plantains and a caribbean type of pico de gallo (sp) - it was so good! I think it was $11.99 or close to that. I wanted to go back and try the fish taco special which included a salad for I think $8.99 but didn't make it back. Very nice atmosphere, clean, good service. I went to the one off of 535 on Vineland. :thumbsup2

Absolutely LOVE Bahama Breeze! Very tropical atmosphere and excellent food! I highly recommend it. Menu is not any more expensive than similar Disney restaurants. Enjoy!

It's been a couple of years since we've eaten there, but the last time we did, they had live tropical music playing on the patio. Do they still do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter