• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone disappointed in Disney (Studio & EPCOT) Lack of hiding structures?

steves100

DIS Veteran
So.... Disney ALWAYS did a great job in hiding the rear of buildings or not seeing how the MAGIC happened. But now, I feel that Disney isn't even trying....
Ggg
Ex. Driving in passing studios on your right going to EPCOT, you can see ALL the construction of the upcoming Star Wars hotel. What'snorse is you can see the structures for the mountains for Galaxy Edge, it looks TERRIBLE from behind!

Now in know it would be difficult but riding on the skyliner you can see a LOT of the rear of lands in EPXOT, specifically France.

Some may say in knit picking but Disney in the past would NEVER let customers see the structure of a mountain sticking up.

Just my 2¢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter