Anyone do Free Dining package with a Deluxe resort?

DizWacko

Mouseketeer
Most of the people seemed to have booked the free dining package with either Value or Moderate resorts (with great savings). Anyone have a quote that includes a deluxe resort? Havent had a chance to call yet, but want to stay 8 or 9 nights

6 night stay at Boardwalk Inn for 2 adults (08/22 - 08/28)
(2) seven day Park Hoppers that expire

$2444

Hope this helps.

Go to disneys site and price the room you want and the ticket you want.. the total of those will be your price with free food!

4 nights Poly garden view room 8/24 - 8/28
1 day base tickets
free dining
2 adults, 1 teen (adult prices), 2 children
trip insurance
$1742.35

8 nights at the Poly 2 adults, 1- 10 yo (at adult ticket prices, but he eats like an adult-so we figure it more than evens out) 7 day premium tickets, grand total $3571.45, immediate savings of $840, but I'm thinking that it will be at least $1,000 by the time we figure what our food would have actually have cost us at the TS meals alone!! The CS and Snack part are that much more of a bonus for us!! :sunny:

The savings will be the same no matter where you stay, that is why the value and moderate are a better value with this offer

The way to figure it out is to take the cost of the dining x the people traveling x the number of nights and you will get your saving

If you have a family of 4 (2 adults / 2 kids age 3-9)

Staying 7 nights the saving for the dining offer is $630 regardless of the resort you are staying at.

I think I will actually save more because the dining plan includes tax and gratuities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter