anyone done cafe may char. breakfast

magic kingdom park

Mouseketeer
I tried to get chef mickey for breakfast the only thing they had was 7:00 am every morning no way I could get my crowd there in time, but I did get early Sat at Cafe may has anyone ever done this character breakfast what do they have and what to expect.

We just ate there last Monday and they had Goofy, Chip & Minnie dressed in their beach attire.

Foodwise, they had Mickey waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, a cheese omelette type thing, grits, breakfast potatoes, lots of cereals, bagels, pastries, chocolate croissants, muffins.

Overall, the food was pretty good and the characters are able to spend a little more time at each table than at Chef Mickey's, but Chef Mickey's has a little more action to it. But we would definitely go there again (we skipped Chef Mickey's this time also).

We had Cape May last year for the first time and absolutely loved it. The food quality was very good and there was definitely something for everyone (including my extremely picky 8 year old). We enjoyed it so much that I already have made 2 PS's for our upcoming trip since we are staying at BC. So far, this has been our favorite character breakfast, and we have tried quite a few. ::MinnieMo

We do this character breakfast every time we visit. The food is very good and varied and there is something for everyone. The character interaction is also good. I would say go for it. We are eating there again in a couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.

THis one is our new favorite breakfast. We've done Chef Mickey's multiple times, Donald's Breakfastasaurus twice. So, in August we decided to give Cape May and Goofy a shot. We loved it. The food was terrific, the characters spent a lot of time with you, and the servers were wonderful. It wasn't nearly as noisy and frantic as Chef Mickeys or as crowded and crazy as Donald's. Since we stay at BWV it's a quick walk over and back. Our new tradition is to eat there on our last day for breakfast. Of course, now that dh knows they have a clambake at night, we may have to book that one too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter