Anyone done the deep diving submersible?

SeaDog

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ponied up he $345 a pop to make a deep dive on the submersible they run out of the Caymans? Thinking about taking the 7-day western carrib trip and would have to find a way to come up with the bucks to make the plunge... seriously, anyone ever done it?

I really want to !! We have not been on the Western cruise yet, but that excursion definitely caught my eye. If you do go please post a review.....hope you make it.

We will definately try to book the deep dive... a once in a lifetime opportunity... done some cool stuff in my life but the deep dive would be a one of the coolest for sure... if Disney cuts me a good Florida rate for the West Carrib I will definately try to book the dive...

You might want to check with Cayman Islands Discounts as we booked the 100ft sub with them before and it was cheaper than the cruise ship.

I've been wanting to try the deep dive myself but I'll have to wait till the kids are a little older :smooth:

We have friends that went on the Western cruise in February and did the submarine. They said it was the highlight of their trip. We're going on the cruise in August, but the sub is a little too rich for our blood this time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter