Anyone eaten lunch at Tempenyaki lately?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I heard that the prices have gone way up at lunch and the amount of food has gone down. Last time we had lunch there, 2 years ago, it was great and the best price for a sit-down lunch-less than $35, including tax and tip, for 2. However I'm reluctant to go back for lunch because of what I've heard. Anyone?

Prices at lunch have gone up a few dollars and the salad is no longer included. In May when I was there, the salad was offered for a $1 upcharge.

Originally posted by Topper
Prices at lunch have gone up a few dollars and the salad is no longer included. In May when I was there, the salad was offered for a $1 upcharge.

In December, right after they raised the prices, DH was charged $3.00 for a salad, glad they changed it to $1. He loves the ginger dressing, we even buy the bottles to take home.

I experienced smaller portions and higher prices also. The food was not quite as good as it used to be either. I no longer recommend this restaurant as a good choice.

Sue Ellen

We ate there for lunch on June 14th. The prices did go up but the food portion was about the same minus the salad. We still enjoyed it and will go again, but not an every trip stop anymore. With drinks including a special fruit juice mix for DH, one miso soup that DH wanted to try and 2 adult and 1 kid lunch, we spent the same for lunch as we did for Cape May dinner the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter