• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else doing the single digit dance?

We leave on the 17th, for 10 nights.

Can't wait!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Julia

I leave the 14th.......2 days a bwv..2 days at AKL and one day at POF.... Iknow im nuts....BUT IM DANCIN>>>>>>>> :cool1:

We leave on the 15th for 10 nights. Can't wait! First trip since my honeymoon 17 years ago and first for my boys.

We're staying at Poly Dec 15-23. I can't wait - this is the first time for my 5 y.o. so I'm so excited to see WDW all over again through his eyes!

We leave here on the 17th. Will be there 18-23rd.
I, too, can't wait to get out of the Ohio cold!!!

We leave on the 16th! I can't wait, the whole family....grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins - 15 of us all at the Contemp. Woooohoooo

:cool1:
:bounce:

We leave tomorrow evening, and will check inon Friday at AKL!!! WooHoo!! I can't wait!! (Oh, and its a surprise for the kids, which makes it even more exciting!)

I'm excited, I can't wait! :cool1:
It's a Christmas surprise for the kids. They won't know until the day they get out of school for the winter break. I'm picking them up and heading to the airport. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't believe it is almost here. I have never planned a trip so far out before. Took forever to get here. 6 days until we head to Florida, 12 days until we are at WDW.

2 days until we're in Disney....

8 days until we get married at the Wedding Pavilion!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter