Anyone else find a 10 day limit on the AP rates???

jiminyfan

Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut
I had a very helpful CM who explained to me that I could only get 10 days at a time with the new AP rate code, but since I had a reservation on the books she worked with Guest Services and broke it into 2 ressies and I got the AP rate for all 14 days.

The first CM told me that the rate was not available for our days.

I was very appreciative of the second CMs hard work and dedication to Customer Service and asked her if there ws an email address I could write a thank you to her superiors for her effort, she forwarded me to a voice mail box and I got to leave a message praising her work.

If you get good service from your CM ask to be forwarded to the compliment line. Reward those who do a good job and they will continue to assist us in the Disney fashion we expect.

:cool1:

I did not know there was a compliment line. Thank you.

I was limited to 10 nights also. There is also a 10 night limit for pin codes, I'm not sure about AAA. :confused3 We've had to split our reservation too (we usually change resorts at the split though :) )

There is a 10 day limit on all packages and also all discount rates for rooms, so if you want to stay longer you must book two reservations.

:earsboy:

Could you get a 10 day discount and pay rack rates for the rest of your stay if you wanted? (ie a 13 night stay)

why do it if you can get the AP or AAA room reates? I learned over the years to ask for indiviudal days if need be to get the rate I wanted. Most times I could get the entire stay on the rate.

In that past I knew that 14 days was the limit, I guess the drop to ten started within the past year or so.

:rotfl:

why do it if you can get the AP or AAA room reates? I learned over the years to ask for indiviudal days if need be to get the rate I wanted. Most times I could get the entire stay on the rate.

In that past I knew that 14 days was the limit, I guess the drop to ten started within the past year or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter