Anyone else had their Bali flight cancelled this morning?

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
Heading over to Bali for a friends wedding and that POS volcano decided to eff up my holiday.
So our 0915 flight got moved to 1315 and then cancelled just as we were on our way to Melbourne airport.

Currently grumpily twiddling out thumbs at home.

Not today, but did a couple of weeks ago...

I was scheduled to fly out on Sunday for a week long seminar for work. Rescheduled, cancelled, rescheduled, cancelled... Didn't end up flying out till Tuesday. So I got to spend a whole 3 days there...

Fingers crossed it all clears for you soon.

we postponed till Wednesday and jetstar are recommending flights today, almost a week since they cancelled the first flight.
It's been a mess for all those who weren't so lucky as to be able to move accom and annual leave around.
If jetstar cancel any flights today or tomorrow, I'll be buying AirAsia flights.
The wedding is thursday, and the bride and groom should be touching down shortly, they left last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter