Anyone else obsessed with "Billions"?

amberpi

DIS Veteran
The show is so new, interesting, compelling and the characters are so nuanced - TEAM AXE though. I love it. I work with hedge fund guys and compliance as I'm in risk consulting on the financial side. I can't wait for tonight's episode. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite all time shows, and its gaining in the ranks all the time.

What are you up to? We are on S2E4
Love it.
I will watch Damien Lewis in anything though.
Love Maggie Siff and Malin Amerman as well

This show is a blast, I'm current up to last week's episode. DVR them on Sunday, watch them during the week.

Really an awesome show...not new to my wife and I, we started watching season 1 last year. So well cast and smartly written.

Loved season 1 - but then we dropped a bunch of movie channels we were barely watching and Showtime was one of those, so I'll have to wait for it to come to Netflix and/or Amazon Prime

I like it too! I think Damian Lewis is a great actor. His wife is Helen McCrory who played Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies. They are a very talented couple.

I'll have to try this show again. I watched one episode last year but it didn't really compel me to watch more, but I'm hearing good things about it. I LOVE Damien Lewis so that's why I tried to watch before.

I'll have to try this show again. I watched one episode last year but it didn't really compel me to watch more, but I'm hearing good things about it. I LOVE Damien Lewis so that's why I tried to watch before.

I think Damien Lewis is a great actor too! I wish I could have hung on to Homeland until he was out of it, but I just couldn't. The characters and show are great because they're all very human, none of them are good or bad exactly and everything is very nuanced. One could argue Team Axe (YAY!) or Team Chuck all day and I love shows like that.

Love this show!! Sunday's episode (Golden Frog) was crazy! I cannot wait to see the finale. Is this show winning any awards? The writing and acting are fantastic.

Love this show!! Sunday's episode (Golden Frog) was crazy! I cannot wait to see the finale. Is this show winning any awards? The writing and acting are fantastic.

Response in white below for spoilers.

I know! I'm still trying to figure out how Chuck can let this be known without the shifty stuff he did to create it coming out; also, with Wendy's position, ugh, so many questions. Even if he gets Axe the market won't neccessarily run back to Ice Juice. UGH!!!!! Who knows?!

Response in white below for spoilers.

I know! I'm still trying to figure out how Chuck can let this be known without the shifty stuff he did to create it coming out; also, with Wendy's position, ugh, so many questions. Even if he gets Axe the market won't neccessarily run back to Ice Juice. UGH!!!!! Who knows?!
I'm suspicious of how obvious the people who tainted their juice were--they stood outside in full public view and emptied the bacteria into their juice. Something is up with that. Axe isn't that stupid.

Did anyone else catch that Taylor's middle name was Amber...So now I am really confused..

I'm suspicious of how obvious the people who tainted their juice were--they stood outside in full public view and emptied the bacteria into their juice. Something is up with that. Axe isn't that stupid.

I thought the exact same thing. Can't wait for this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter