Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

I wish for you when the day comes you are so strong and healthy you don't even need to, because you've unlocked all the strength and positivity within yourself to be at total peace.
I hope I get there as well but part of me also knows that him being punished will only come after he is dead, I don’t have the strength to do it while he is alive…. I also don’t mince words with my therapist, she knows my plans and she’s also oddly not on board with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope I get there as well but part of me also knows that him being punished will only come after he is dead, I don’t have the strength to do it while he is alive…. I also don’t mince words with my therapist, she knows my plans and she’s also oddly not on board with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not disregarding the inclination. It's completely understandable.
I just wish you an even greater triumph, a bigger "win", the biggest.

If you want a practice round to dance on a grave... In London there are two graves where you are encouraged to dance on them :) Joseph Grimaldi was a clown in the 19th century, in 2010 an artist made an installation to honour him: "An Invitation to dance on the grave".

https://livinglondonhistory.com/the-two-london-graves-you-are-encouraged-to-dance-on/

Thank you for your counseling, I'll try to remember your insights as I move through life it means so very much... I mean that truly madly deeply.

Sure I do:rotfl2:

I don't really know what your cause is but it is very peculiar.

My cause is making sure people stare at stuff and reveal themselves, there has been quite a lot of that on here. My reason is right there to the left, as I have said and I am fairly open, the truth is lots of people suck and I am just one of countless - so what?

On the other hand, lots of team shut them all up as far as I can tell, the why is elusive but the goal is fairly open and shut. A whole lot of people don't seem to want anyone paying attention and seem to want to protect things no matter what. There is a whole lot of that going around for some time now.

Not sure what the cause is but there does seem to be one, above all else it is interesting.
Now you're just rambling. Incoherently. And you're not doing your "cause" any good. Sorry your thread didn't go the way you'd hoped. It's probably time to dial it back a bit, if you're sincere about discussing things, that is.

Umm, I think you need to get to the bottom of why you are supporting abusive people, I have my own suspicions but I'll leave it at that.

I'm good, you, I'm not so sure.

I'm over whatever it is you are trying to do, it is just weird.

I just counted 28 posts from you on this thread

Starting to wonder if the former owner was the only one who had questionable behaviors in this space, maybe a lot of people were right to dip when the links were first revealed.

Where there is smoke there is fire, or so they say.

I hope the people reading this thread think about what they are seeing, I know I am

Let me tell you the story of someone else that engaged in the same type of reprehensible character assassination and innuendo against those that disagreed with him that I see in these posts quoted above. I'll keep it brief. Our story is of a completely unremarkable junior Senator, from Wisconsin who was such a failure that he was likely not going to be reelected. His party sent him to make a speech in West Virginia, a place they sent back benchers at the time. However, our senator's career would skyrocket after this speech and our Senator would parlay that into fame as an anti communist crusader and hold hearings on the subject where again, he engaged in character assassination and innuendo against anyone that would dare question his methods or his logic. Well to make a long story short, Joseph Welch ended McCarthy's career memorably, "Let us not assassinate this lad further Senator. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir? At long last have you left no sense of decency?"
McCarthy, his would be career in tatters, ended up a drunkard and died of hepatitis, lonely, and broken just a few short years later.

Last edited:
Let me tell you the story of someone else that engaged in the same type of reprehensible character assassination and innuendo against those that disagreed with him that I see in these posts quoted above. I'll keep it brief. Our story is of a completely unremarkable junior Senator, from Wisconsin who was such a failure that he was likely not going to be reelected. His party sent him to make a speech in West Virginia, a place they sent back benchers at the time. However, our senator's career would skyrocket after this speech and our Senator would parlay that into fame as an anti communist crusader and hold hearings on the subject where again, he engaged in character assassination and innuendo against anyone that would dare question his methods or his logic. Well to make a long story short, Joseph Welch ended McCarthy's career memorably, "Let us not assassinate this lad further Senator. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir? At long last have you left no sense of decency?"
McCarthy, his would be career in tatters, ended up a drunkard and died of hepatitis, lonely, and broken just a few short years later.

You never fail to impress me @Cannot_Wait_4Disney with your astute observations, and this one, is right on the f'n money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter