Anyone ever used the Loew's First postcard for the upgrade to a suite?

BC

DIS Veteran
I received 2 Christmas Cards from Loew's hotels and they each had a card for a complimentary upgrade to a suite for our next stay. Has anyone ever used this and if so, what type suite did you get?

HRH tends to treat this type of card as a normal upgrade and will put you one level higher than your reserved room type if there is availability. If you book Garden View, you can be upgraded to Pool View. If you book Pool View you can be upgraded to a Deluxe Room or Club Level Room.

There is the rare possibility that you can be upgraded to a Kids Suite but like any upgrade, don't count on it.

Book the room category that you would truly be happy staying in. Do not count on any upgrade.

However, a deluxe or club would be nice. We have a pool view booked at the HRH May 31-June 5. Is this a really busy time of year for the hotel? I always thought the summer months were their off season because of the heat, but it seems there is no off season.

BC,

In general the hotel is busy on most weekends throughout the year. Even during the off season.

Since the first 2 nights of your stay are on a Friday and Saturday night, the hotel has a big chance of being sold out.

If they deny you an upgrade at checkin and you are willing to change rooms, I would ask if they can upgrade you for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights.

Of course conventions, groups, or the hotel being sold out could put a damper on your upgrade chances the entire stay.

-Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter