Anyone for Breakfast at Port Canaveral December 12th?

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
I see that several of us are staying in the Port Canaveral area the night prior to PCC2.0.

Would anyone be interested in having breakfast the day of the cruise? :

*********** UPDATE *************

We're meeting at the Country Inn & Suites near Port Canaveral at 8:00 am in the breakfast room. Wear your DIS Unplugged tshirt!

I think we get breakfast from our hotel, Country Inn and Suites, but we might be persuaded to venture out for a DISmeet breakfast. What's available in Port Canaveral?

I think we get breakfast from our hotel, Country Inn and Suites, but we might be persuaded to venture out for a DISmeet breakfast. What's available in Port Canaveral?

We're planning on staying here as well - maybe we'll Dismeet in the breakfast room! :rotfl2:

subbing to this thread anyways...off to book our room :tiptoe:

cheers,
:flower3:

Since you all are staying at the Country Inn, I looked at their rates and reserved a room there as well ... so we can have a meet there!

That's where I stayed last time. I thought it was a pretty decent place to stay, and it was super easy to go to Budget to drop off our car & then go to the cruise ship. Enjoy, guys. :)

Shall we choose a time for breakfast and make it official?

Well..this looks like it might be fun. We're planning on taking over the first shuttle to the port, which I think is about 10 or 10:30. We're leaving our car at the hotel for the week. (alot cheaper then paying to park at the port) anyways, I think breakfast should be between 7:30 and 8:00. How about that??

Everyone else agree??

I'll get Todd to add to the unofficial list, too.

Mike

Well..this looks like it might be fun. We're planning on taking over the first shuttle to the port, which I think is about 10 or 10:30. We're leaving our car at the hotel for the week. (alot cheaper then paying to park at the port) anyways, I think breakfast should be between 7:30 and 8:00. How about that??

Everyone else agree??

Mike

Just checking out this thread for that specific reason.:hippie::hippie:

Everyone else agree??

Mike

Let's shoot for 8:00 am. It's not like we have to drive far to get to the port.

Thank you, Todd for making us officially unofficial. :goodvibes

Just checking out this thread for that specific reason.:hippie::hippie:

Wow..I hadn't gotten to sending you a request to add this event...and you show up and do it....

That magical Tiara must act like a divining rod----leading you to podcast cruise events... Thanks Todd for your selfless, almost fanatical, devotion to keeping us all organized and informed. That's your strength selfless giving and fanatical devotion to the PCC2.0 cruise. Two, two of your strengths are your selfless giving, your fanatical devotion to PCC and your photogenic qualities. Wait...Amongst your strengths are your selfless giving, your fanatical devotion to PCC, your photogenic qualities and your cool "purple" personality......this calls for one thing

:worship:

Mike (one of the cool purple people:thumbsup2)

Let's shoot for 8:00 am. It's not like we have to drive far to get to the port.

Thank you, Todd for making us officially unofficial. :goodvibes

Cool! Count us in too! We are also leaving our car there during the cruise. 8:00 sounds like a great time to meet, and not rush to get the 10am shuttle. I have a feeling though we'll all be so excited that we'll be up earlier anyway!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Mike!

My mom and I will be staying at Country Inn & Suites as well.

We will see you all at breakfast... If not before!!

Bill

Wonderful to hear so many of us are staying there. I'll edit my first post to announce the meet so others can see it.

Had originally planned to to stay over at the Radisson, but with everyone staying at the Country Inns, I changed our reservation as well.

Dino and I will be staying there Saturday night now, so add us to the Breakfast meet list for Sunday a.m. :goodvibes

Dino and I will be staying there Saturday night now, so add us to the Breakfast meet list for Sunday a.m. :goodvibes

There's no list. Just show up and say hi. :yay: Don't forget to wear your Podcast shirt.

Other than a somewhat slow Internet, it's a pretty nice hotel. Clean, friendly service and great price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter