Anyone going on Quest for the West Jun 25, 2008 - Jul 1, 2008??

We are!!!:woohoo: Family of four with 2 teenagers, 17 & 14. How about yourself? My kids keep telling me on Palm Sunday we only have 100 more days to wait:goodvibes .

Excellent! We're a family of 3, our son is 8. If tomorrow marks the 100 day mark then the trip is almost here!!! This will be our second ABD and if this trip is anything like the first then we're going to have an amazing time!

We're (DH, DD 11, and me :) ) are doing Quest for the West on 7/19/08. I have posted this a few times and have come to the conlusion that we will be the only family on the tour LOL!

I'm hoping for some other kids DD's age. I know the tours are kept small but is anyone else going on this tour????

Welcome bgirl! Don't despair I'm sure there will be other travelers with you. Although it will be nice just to have the guides all to ones self!

Most of the travelers are first timers to ABD or have done few things Disney. Most are not aware of this site until they go on their trip and hear other forum members chat abt the site, etc... I keep in touch with the guides from the Southwest trip I took last year and they made this comment to me 'the trip is sick! I'm telling you, it's different than the southwest trip but it's so much fun as well...can't wait till you get to the dude ranch....you'll be hard-pressed to find a sky filled with more stars!' Just with that comment I know we're going to have an incredible time! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter