Anyone having trouble getting into DVC web site

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
I can not get into the DVC website it wants me to enter my pin and info. all over again anyone else????

Yea, I just tried and it won't let me in either. It wants me to enter my member # and pin.:confused3 I've been on that site a million times. I'm not sure why it won't let me in. Anyone????:confused:

Last week it happened to me for a day or two. It was so frustrating! Eventually, it just went back to normal.

Me too. I post a few for a few days, then I cannot. I'm beginning to take it personally. I have a lot of brilliant comments I want to make.

Thanks. I had already 'cleaned my cookies' as the Tech staff advised, but continued having problems entering posts. I sent Tech several messages, so they must have fixed me. Has been happening for the past few days. On then off, on then off again.:confused3
:confused: :upsidedow

I'm all set now too... Thanks weird uh???!!!!!:confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter