Anyone heard about return of Platinum no PAT benefit returning?

Maybe Disney is seeing profitable results with such then?
I always assumed that it began because of the time needed to get everybody tested. The buses had to pick up earlier in order to get everyone through that process. It will be interesting to see if this continues going forward as no one has to be tested anymore.

As someone who usually books pretty late, I can't really see any benefits to being Gold/Platinum at all. I don't get to take advantage of early bookings, first day to book excursions / Palo, I don't need lots of discounted souvenirs on my 10th cruise, I already have the bags they give out. I'm about to make Platinum on my upcoming cruise but I can't tell that it'll be any different except maybe a different colored lanyard. I wish there was at least SOME benefit.

As someone who usually books pretty late, I can't really see any benefits to being Gold/Platinum at all. I don't get to take advantage of early bookings, first day to book excursions / Palo, I don't need lots of discounted souvenirs on my 10th cruise, I already have the bags they give out. I'm about to make Platinum on my upcoming cruise but I can't tell that it'll be any different except maybe a different colored lanyard. I wish there was at least SOME benefit.
You'll get a free meal at Palo... assuming you can get a reservation after your last-minute booking.

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know if the deck 7 aft outdoor open area on the Wonder is still available to use?

That area was always quiet when we were on Wonder. I have a little piece of TEAK that broke off from the doorway.

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know if the deck 7 aft outdoor open area on the Wonder is still available to use?
The aft Deck 7 areas on Wonder was done away with. A while back, they expanded Cabanas seating on Deck 9, and in the process they built out the aft portions of Decks 7 and 8. There still appears to be balcony space there, but not for any staterooms. As far as I can tell, it is for crew only. I think the same was done on the Magic.

Not sure what you mean. I don’t recall anything on deck 7 other than staterooms and looking at a deck plan that seems consistent with my recollection—I see no outdoor area on deck 7.

Not sure what you mean. I don’t recall anything on deck 7 other than staterooms and looking at a deck plan that seems consistent with my recollection—I see no outdoor area on deck 7.
There used to be a public deck area in the aft of deck seven. It was just a public deck area with some loungers, no pool or hot tub or anything. It was really nice in Alaska. When the ducktail was added to the Wonder, that deck space was removed.

Here's a video

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter