Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Count us in. We check into Pop on Dec 8th and would really like to try the FP+. We may go back in summer but will stay off site since we will be bringing the whole family and not just DH and I.

What changes on the website to let you know that you get to try FP+? I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks. Just 74 days away!!:cool1:

The 'Manage MagicBands' option changes to 'Personalize MagicBands' while you have an open MagicBand order.

My first post on DISboards !

Have been reading them a while and waiting for the December MB thread. Arriving 12/3 and staying at SSR. Linked everything into MDE. From what I read SSR has not been a part of "testing" phase but hoping that by December all resorts will be active. Is that correct? Also, I assume that I should pay off the remainder of my account before the 60 day mark ?

We arrive December 7th - December 12th to Grand Floridian. We have the trip already paid off. We have AP's and I have them uploaded into our MDE on the computer and my phone app. It says something about MB's and FP+ on our home computer MDE but not on my phone app...But I can't do anything with them yet. Can you say yes to MB but not FP+?

I am curious about something.... if you are not notified that you are being assigned a MB and you are to use the FP+ system until 60 days prior, how would you make your FP+ reservations when that window opens at 60 days as well?

We check in Nov. 30 for 1 night at Art of Animation.

We check in Dec. 1 for 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.

For the first time today I was able to customize our Magic Bands for the 1 night at AoA. I am still waiting for the Dec. 1st reservation to kick in to customize the second set of MB's.

Also, a side note, I'm not able to make any FastPass+ reservations yet, but from what I am reading, those start 60 days out and we're not there yet.

I can't wait for the bulk of our trip to be able to get MB's and FP+'s! :woohoo:

My first post on DISboards !

Have been reading them a while and waiting for the December MB thread. Arriving 12/3 and staying at SSR. Linked everything into MDE. From what I read SSR has not been a part of "testing" phase but hoping that by December all resorts will be active. Is that correct? Also, I assume that I should pay off the remainder of my account before the 60 day mark ?

:welcome: JohnCat!

Yes, all resorts will be active by then but Disney is still saying they are in "Testing Phase". Don't know when they will call it officially all online.

No, I you don't need to have your reservation paid in full by the 60 day mark. Nothing changes from normal reservations as far as the payments are concerned.

We'll be there for NYE!! This is our first time during the holiday. Scared about how busy it will be but I want to see the decorations. I didn't get our tickets yet. Should I get them before the 60 day window? Or does it matter. I think I want to get AP since we might go again in April. Do you get a MB and a card? How do people double dip without a card/ticket? So confused! I trying to soak up all this information. I've been to Disney 8 times in the last 7 years and I feel like a newbie.

:welcome: JohnCat!

Yes, all resorts will be active by then but Disney is still saying they are in "Testing Phase". Don't know when they will call it officially all online.

No, I you don't need to have your reservation paid in full by the 60 day mark. Nothing changes from normal reservations as far as the payments are concerned.
Thanks TXTink ! I'll be arriving at SSR 2 days after you so I'll let you know if I see something positive. Hope you will do the same.

We're approaching our 60 day mark as well. Arriving on Dec 8th at Jambo House. I haven't taken the plunge yet to link our UT tickets, mostly because I'm trying to let them work out as many bugs as they can before I do so. From what I've read lately, we should be okay linking our tix since we have the paper version. I might try tonight as I'm very anxious to see them appear. Fingers crossed it works.

We are arriving on the 2nd, so hoping we should hear soon With 13 of us, it should be interesting getting everything done in advance

We arrive Dec 4th. I'm hoping for a yes to Magic Bands and a yes to FP+.

It will just take away something to rush to if we have 3 FP booked for each day. We aren't hopping, so being able to pick only one park per day for FP isn't a big deal for us.

It will just be nice to not have to feel like we have to rush to get a FP (cough, Toy Story Mania, cough) when I'd much rather be experiencing everything with DD on her first trip to the world.

We're approaching our 60 day mark as well. Arriving on Dec 8th at Jambo House. I haven't taken the plunge yet to link our UT tickets, mostly because I'm trying to let them work out as many bugs as they can before I do so. From what I've read lately, we should be okay linking our tix since we have the paper version. I might try tonight as I'm very anxious to see them appear. Fingers crossed it works.

if you have paper tickets with barcodes- the smartphone app seems to instantly add things that it is able to scan.

We're in the same boat with the UT tickets! Ours are paper and am waiting until the morning to call and have them manually enter them in. Supposedly this works better than trying online! I hope yours goes through fine! Let us know!:)

if you have paper tickets with barcodes- the smartphone app seems to instantly add things that it is able to scan.

That's good to know!

Thanks TXTink ! I'll be arriving at SSR 2 days after you so I'll let you know if I see something positive. Hope you will do the same.

We love SSR! We are really looking forward to this new system. But, I'm glad we will be going at a slower time of year, hopefully it won't take us long to get the hang of it! LOL

Have you been able to customize your MB's yet? We were able to customize ours yesterday, but still no FP+'s ... I'll be on-line every day checking! But, I have read here that most people seem to be able to book FP+'s at the 60 day mark and we aren't quite there yet.

We're in the same boat with the UT tickets! Ours are paper and am waiting until the morning to call and have them manually enter them in. Supposedly this works better than trying online! I hope yours goes through fine! Let us know!:)

I didn't get to it last night, ended up falling asleep. Hopefully, I have more energy tonight! I will keep you posted. If you do end up scanning them as mikek suggests, can you please report your success?

We are arriving on the 2nd, so hoping we should hear soon With 13 of us, it should be interesting getting everything done in advance

13??!! LOL I hope you have everyone's tickets linked and all that. Get that done now before it becomes available, that way once it does, you won't have any issues.

Arriving on Dec. 1 for the Pop. I noticed on MDE, that when I click on a day from the main page, and scroll down, there is a notice that I can "FastPass+ Service

Make FastPass+ selections beginning October 20, 2013
"

Do you have this?

Arriving on Dec. 1 for the Pop. I noticed on MDE, that when I click on a day from the main page, and scroll down, there is a notice that I can "FastPass+ Service

Make FastPass+ selections beginning October 20, 2013
"

Do you have this?

No I don't see that anywhere, Would love to though, how exciting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter