Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

Ok i've worked it out- i need to open a new tread with the poll and then one of the mods would have to move it over here- BUT i can only add 12 max options for the poll- so we need to get the names down to 12 options.

If we have two crocs the two most popular names win or it the croc owner wish to name their croc then maybe they should - to save it getting confusing

let me know

If it's alright with everyone I would like to name the croc myself to save it getting confusing. Tetley, if you would like to do the same I think it would be easier. Are we having a boy and a girl or two girls? I'm asking since the girl names seem to be more popular.

Mel

Well maybe have a boy and girl, or maybe I could call it flick then it could be either boy or girl. I quite like that name, is that ok?

Ok then flick it is, I presume when it arrives I post it to you I dont mind purchasing a gift bag either, and notebook so people can leave messages in, I probably have those things in the drawer we use for parties anyways!

I still like the name Fern, so that's what I'm going to name her. I will keep in mind the names Fay and Fleur for the next croc. :thumbsup2 I hope this is alright with everyone.

Mel

Ok then flick it is, I presume when it arrives I post it to you I dont mind purchasing a gift bag either, and notebook so people can leave messages in, I probably have those things in the drawer we use for parties anyways!

That sound like a good plan. I can get the gift bags and notebooks, as I'd like those to match. I'll be on the look out for lime green ones lol. Thanks again for buying one of the crocs. Do you want it's name spelt Flick on it's nametag because I just looked it up and the Disney character's name is spelt Flik?

Btw so far I've had 5 people send me their dates and none of them overlap.

Mel

pirate: Disneyland Paris Croc exchange List princess:

03/21- 03/24 Kevannkiki
04/07- 04/10 Danauk HNY
04/07- 04/10 hidasmuriel
04/16- 04/18 Mulan1
09/22- 09/26 thelittlemermaid83
10/05- 10/09 tetley02
10/26- 11/01 Kevannkiki

While I am more than happy to Croc-sit twice, if someone who isn't getting a turn comes by and wishes to do all or part of my time, then they would be very welcome!

Just to keep it fair :flower3:

I look forward to hearing more about Flik and Fern :thumbsup2

I wont be croc sitting as i wont be going to DLP this year but i will very much look forward to seeing their adventures ::yes::

ps. was only joking about the about a fay named croc :rotfl: - i'll let you guess why i like the name :rolleyes: i found it rather funny

I'll be happy to take part but haven't anything booked yet although we're also planning a Halloween trip , will follow the thread with interest. :goodvibes

:yay:
this should be fun!
i'm sure when others are back at pcs tomorrow, we may find more volunteers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter