Anyone just back from BCV?

soarin'family

Earning My Ears
How was your trip? What upgrades have been done to the rooms? Do all rooms now have high speed internet? Have mattresses all been upgraded?

Any large attractions closed that were not closed last year? We are looking forward to riding Pirates of the Caribbean since it was closed last time we were there.

Please share! Thank you!

We check in on August 5th...

We were there in June. We had a great mattress and our son slept on the newer sleeper sofa in the living room. Rooms were in good condition. In fact, as we were moving our stuff into the villa, a painter was there touching up the paint on the corners. There was high speed internet in the living room by the dining table.

No real upgrades, just well maintained.

We were there the first week of this month and experienced the same as Deb has reported (except the painter :) ). New sleeper sofas in all 3 rooms and HS internet also. One bright spot for us this trip is that Bus service was excellent. The YC/BC buses did not share with BW and Swan & Dolphin. This may have been due to it being 4th of July week, but the resort didn't seem busy at all. The main attraction that was closed was the Haunted Mansion :sad1: . I believe it is supposed to be closed most of the summer.

BCV has had high speed for several years. It is not free however....same $9.95/24 hour period.

BTW soarin'family, the resort didn't open until 7/2002. Sales started 2/3/2002. So you must have been vacationing in a construction zone.:goodvibes

Have a great trip.:cool1: Wish I was going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter