• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone know schedule for Illuminations?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip for Feb 9 to the 13th. Sunday to Friday.Does anyone know if Illuminations runs every night even in non-peak times or does it just run on Saturdays (this was once the case)?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Illuminations runs every night of the year. Time varies somewhat based on park closing time.

Spectromagic will probably only run on Saturday while you are there, but Illuminations should run every night. Last year it ran at 9:00 that time of year. I think they change to 9:30 only during the holiday season to accomodate the Candlelight Processional and during high holiday crowd times to allow the park to stay open later. It is always at the close of Epcot's World Showcase - Awesome Show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter