Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited - should pass ROFR soon with 50 pts at SSR at $84 pt. I've convinced my husband that's a good start and I plan on adding another 100 or so in the next two years - this way I can pay cash as I go!

Add me to the waiting list:
BWV, 150 points, Oct. use year, $86/point, 76 '05 banked points. 150 '06 and '07 points, buyer pays $300 towards closing, no dues until 2008. Going to Disney for ROFR on May 2. (member)

Just got an email saying Disney approved our purchase of 100 BWV pts! Looks like another 2-3 weeks before final closing docs are sent out, but at least we cleared the main hurdle of ROFR.

Bill

:cool1: Whoo Hooo ...Just passed ROFR...Just waiting on final documents :popcorn:: Cant wait untill we can make our first Reservation....Once again thanks to all of you for your help and your advice you post here......:dance3:

Just got the word that I passed ROFR today for 230pts OKW.

I can't wait to surprise my sister-in-law and her girls with their first WDW trip (expenses paid) next spring/summer!:yay:

Just got the word that I passed ROFR today for 230pts OKW.

I can't wait to surprise my sister-in-law and her girls with their first WDW trip (expenses paid) next spring/summer!:yay:

Awesome news!

Now when you say "Expenses Paid" does that mean your picking up breakfast, lunch & dinner and park passes too? Can I come? :goodvibes

Yeah, I plan on getting the passes and plane tickets (they would be flying from KS; we are driving from MI) and the groceries. DH will be getting the other food, but we have almost $1000 in Disney reward dollars that we can use towards that too. It will only be for 5 nights (since we have to account for drive time too). I'm so excited I can't wait to see the looks on our nieces' faces (12 and 11)! We don't get to see them much, so this will be very special to get together, doing something away from home(s).
:woohoo:
We put EVERYTHING on our VISA for the points.

Sorry, no other tag-alongs. I'll be broke after this trip!

Well I am happy to report that my contract:

50 BCV (Oct) $96, all ‘06 pts banked & all ‘07 pts, buyer pays closing and ‘07 MF (sub 4/25) - non member

Can be moved from Waiting to Passed.

Woohoo! :tigger:

Just a quick update:

Submitted paperwork: 4/10/2007
Passed ROFR: 4/18/2007
Received closing paperwork: 5/3/2007
Returned paperwork: 5/3/2007 fedex overnight

I guess were moving right along...:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just a quick update:

Wow! Great! Hopefulyl the seller is as motivated. :yay: :yay:
I haven't been this good - took me a week to get all the money collected and sent back for closing.

Of course, the sellers papers haven't been received yet so maybe it was better. I'd probably be posting a different message if I had overnighted the paper the day I received it and was still waiting a week and half later! :rolleyes1

Chris

Wow! Great! Hopefulyl the seller is as motivated. :yay: :yay:
I haven't been this good - took me a week to get all the money collected and sent back for closing.

Of course, the sellers papers haven't been received yet so maybe it was better. I'd probably be posting a different message if I had overnighted the paper the day I received it and was still waiting a week and half later! :rolleyes1

Chris

Didn't want to be the cause of a hold up...and did I mention how excited I am???:goodvibes

Just a quick update:

that was fast, hopefully we are on a similar time line, we passed ROFR on 4/20/2007..Congratulations

Oh, I'm getting so excited!!! We should be hearing anyday now about our ROFR. Congratulations everybody!!!

We sent our check to the title company last Friday via FedEx, and I just called MS this morning and we're in the system. I just booked BWV studio (pref) for Dec 16-22 with no problems!!! Who hoo. I guess I can go search for the BWV signature tag! Hopefully the membership packet will come soon.

We sent our check to the title company last Friday via FedEx, and I just called MS this morning and we're in the system. I just booked BWV studio (pref) for Dec 16-22 with no problems!!! Who hoo. I guess I can go search for the BWV signature tag! Hopefully the membership packet will come soon.

WOW!!! That was super fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter